YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Your privacy is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it.
All information provided by you will be treated securely, lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended).
When you place an order we will ask you for your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number and credit/debit card or other payment information.
We may also ask you for your personal information if you would like to be notified of specific offers or product availability. We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent and we will give you the chance to refuse any marketing emails from us by unsubscribing from our list.
We do not disclose our clients’ information to third parties, unless it is necessary to disclose such information to other businesses that help us run our business, including:
- Distributors of our products.
- Couriers and delivery companies involved in the delivery of your order.
- For the purpose of processing your orders and authorisation of your payment.
- To credit reference and fraud detection agencies.
- Where it is required or permitted to do so by law.
In order to monitor and improve customer service, we sometimes record telephone calls.
When you register with us at the end of your first purchase, your details are kept safe in your own password protected account.